Would you enjoy contributing to programs across multiple business units?
Would you enjoy making an impact on the experience of Akamai’s customers?
Join our North America Sales Operations team!
Our team works with world leading companies in every major industry to make the internet fast and secure. As a partner to the Global 500, we collaborate with customers and prospects to align Akamai solutions to business needs. We build relationships and insights to maximize product value through the full scope of our global platform.
Partner with the best
As a Business Operations Associate, you will support our North America organization with a focus on maximizing sales operations efficiency. You’ll work directly with sales and sales operations leadership across our North America groups to facilitate collaboration cross functionally and streamline processes.
As a Business Operations Analyst Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance related to use of sales and providing first tier support for queries related to sales process, forecasting, tools, reporting and commissions
- Enhancing tools, processes, and data hygiene
- Managing process for identifying and reconciling sales bookings anomalies
- Ensuring effective data management and reporting on key metrics
- Collaborating with other cross functional teams including sales, services, marketing, sales enablement, and finance operations to improve business performance
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and business partnering skills
- Have demonstrate accountability experience in owning projects from start to finish
- Have completed course work in Microsoft Excel or data analytics
- Have exposure or a desire to learn systems including Tableau, Anaplan, & Salesforce
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home (up to 3 days a week)
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
At Akamai, we’re curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.