We are looking for a hard-working individual for a 3 month internship who is open to learning about and growing in the financial services industry. The applicant will assist the Chief Compliance Officer with various routine tasks and projects. We are looking for a hard-working individual who is open to learning about and growing in the alternative investment industry.
- Performing routine tasks such as reviewing gift/entertainment logs or our internal database for conflicts of interest
- Completing special projects such as tracking the delivery of Form ADVs to clients or reviewing annual client reviews for conflicts of interest
- Assisting with Albourne’s annual compliance review process by reviewing reports generated in our internal database or in our Compliance tracking system for testing purposes
What we’re looking for:
- Graduated or nearing completion of University bachelor’s degree.
- Compliance with Albourne compliance manuals and other Albourne policies and procedures.
- Attendance of Albourne events as directed.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint will be viewed favorably.
- Knowledge of general financial and economic structures products and concepts will be viewed favorably.
Job Type: Full-time, 3 month internship
Location: San Francisco, CA
Work authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States
Albourne America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Albourne America LLC will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.