Albourne is an investment consultant which was founded in 1994. Albourne advises over 280 investors, including institutional investors, financial intermediaries and family offices, on over $550 billion alternative investments across the liquidity spectrum. It specializes in Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Private Credit, Real Assets, Real Estate and Dynamic Beta.
Albourne empowers its clients to be the best investors they could be by providing Portfolio Advice, Research (Investment, Operational and Quantitative due diligence), Data & Analytics, and Implementation Support (middle and back office) services. Albourne seeks to minimize potential conflicts of interest by only providing non-discretionary advice, which it does on a fixed fee basis.
Albourne’s 400+ employees are in 10 offices globally, including London, San Francisco, Connecticut, Munich, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto, Nicosia and Bahrain. Albourne is proud of its flat structure with over 90 Partners, over 75 of whom are either share or option holders.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven HR Intern to assist our HR department with administrative support and HR-related tasks.
- Screening potential employee’ resumes to identify suitable candidates to fill open job opportunities
- Schedule and confirm interviews and all relevant details
- Update job listings and information, as needed
- Posting job opportunities to job boards, internal and social media platforms
- Removing job announcements from job boards internal and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled
- Initiating background checks on shortlisted applicants
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Assisting in the planning of company events
- Ad-hoc projects relating to the HR function
What We’re Looking For
- Studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Strong written communication skills
- Proactive self-starter, proficient time management and multi-tasking
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills
- Systems literacy (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)
- Comply with terms of Albourne Compliance Manuals
Benefits and Perks
- Everyday Wellness, virtual weekly yoga and fitness
Job Type: 3 MONTH INTERNSHIP
Location: Norwalk, CT/Remote
Work authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States
Albourne America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.