Albourne is an investment consultant which was founded in 1994. Albourne advises over 280 investors, including institutional investors, financial intermediaries and family offices, on over $550 billion alternative investments across the liquidity spectrum. It specializes in Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Private Credit, Real Assets, Real Estate and Dynamic Beta.
Albourne empowers its clients to be the best investors they could be by providing Portfolio Advice, Research (Investment, Operational and Quantitative due diligence), Data & Analytics, and Implementation Support (middle and back office) services. Albourne seeks to minimize potential conflicts of interest by only providing non-discretionary advice, which it does on a fixed fee basis.
Albourne’s 400+ employees are in 10 offices globally, including London, San Francisco, Connecticut, Munich, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Toronto, Nicosia and Bahrain. Albourne is proud of its flat structure with over 90 Partners, over 75 of whom are either share or option holders.
Working in collaboration with the Head of the Client Group, the marketing intern’s role is to support the Client Group its US Sales activities.
· Lead Generation – Research prospective clients for Albourne including:
- Analysis of Preqin database and input of information into ‘PowerStation’ (Albourne’s proprietary CRM system)
- Creation of actionable items to be delegated to sales team
· Analysis of Sales Cycle metrics
· Ad-hoc tasks upon request by Head of Client Group
What We’re Looking For
· Undergraduate or enrolled in undergraduate program
· Strong written communication skills
· Proactive self-starter, proficient time management and multi-tasking
· Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills
· Systems literacy (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)
· Comply with terms of Albourne Compliance Manuals
Benefits and Perks
· Everyday Wellness, virtual weekly yoga and fitness
Job Type: 3 MONTH INTERNSHIP
Location: Norwalk, CT/Remote
Work authorization: Must be eligible to work in the United States
Albourne America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.