Albumedix is a science-driven, biotechnology company focused on enabling the creation of superior biopharmaceuticals utilizing our albumin-based drug enhancing technologies. We partner with excellence to improve therapies for people with serious diseases. We are proud to be recognized as the world leader in recombinant human albumin with products and technologies used in clinical and marketed drugs by pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
We have a new opening for a Sales Associate, to provide a range of support to the sales and business development team.
Are you a recent graduate with Bachelor of Science /Master of Science in Life Sciences? If so, then we would love to hear from you. If you have both a science and business background, with some relevant work experience, this would be a real asset.
You will be working individually and within a team to support and grow our existing US based clients. Ideally, we are looking for candidates based on the East Coast, however we would consider other locations for the right candidate.
Senior Key Account Manager – Responsibilities:
· Identify new prospects using defined prospect brief
· Pass on leads /enquiries to Commercial Directors
· Assist with relationships for agreed transactional clients and the ability to respond on basic technical questions
· Generate quotations when needed with guidance from Commercial Directors
· Assist with market analysis in agreed projects with the aim of qualifying new customer segments
· Assist Commercial Directors in preparation for and follow up from conferences and attend conferences to help generate prospects
· Take the lead in small ad hoc projects when required
Sales Associate – Requirements:
Recent graduate with Bachelor of Science /Master of Science in Life Sciences.
Preferred: Dual science/business background, with some relevant work experience.
IT literate with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and capability to learn other technology platforms and internal systems.
Sales Associate – Competencies:
Independence and self-motivation
Excellent written and verbal communication
Ability to influence
Motivation to learn