We are seeking new members to join the Business Intelligence team at Aledade who will provide ongoing analytic support to key stakeholders across the company and use operational and clinical data to answer pressing business questions. As a Business Intelligence Analyst / Data Analyst, you will be responsible for working closely with all divisions of the company including Executive Leadership, Product Development and Adoption, Business Development, ACO operations, and Technology. The ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare analytics, population health, and value-based care as well as a passion for having a direct impact on primary care practices and improving patient outcomes.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work with Business Intelligence leads and key stakeholders across the company to figure out how to generate actionable, impactful insights from a data-set encompassing claims from longitudinal clinical data.
- Build interactive dashboards, reports, and data visualizations that succinctly and elegantly communicate insights from data to drive action
- Assist with the design and implementation of data warehouse tables or views to support analysis and reporting
- Provide support to users of data products and conducting ad hoc analyses to support Aledade corporate and field teams when needed
- 5+ years of experience in business analytics, research, or health care
- You have excellent quantitative analysis abilities, grounded in epidemiology, biostatistics, health informatics, healthcare analytics or related field
- You have the ability to analyze data to produce accurate and unbiased results and tell the story of those results in data visualizations, dashboards, and reports
- You are experienced in advanced data management and data manipulation skills, including a strong foundation in SQL programming
- You have experience building data products in Tableau (or other similar business intelligence software, though Tableau experience strongly preferred)
- You have experience with healthcare data sources such as claims, electronic health record, event notification, clinical, and patient reported data
- You possess knowledge of standard methods for measuring health care utilization, spending, quality, and outcomes; risk adjustment; provider profiling; and related analytical tasks
- You have intense attention to detail and data quality assurance
- Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts, culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables, etc.)
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
10 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Weekly catered lunches
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.