First, we invite you to take a pause. You just took the first step on a potential new career path and that should be celebrated.
Second, it is important to us that you know at Alegeus we are intentional about cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture. We challenge one another to recognize biases, honor our identities and celebrate our differences – these values enrich our workplace and drive our business forward. We recognize that our bold vision of transforming the healthcare industry requires the perspectives, experiences, talents, skills and passions of a diverse population. We believe that if our consumers come from all walks of life, so should we.
Alegeus is dedicated to promoting fairness and equality across all identities and our Inclusive Innovation committee holds us true to our commitment. Apply with confidence that you are joining an organization – a family – that is steadfast in making a difference.
Finally, if you are interested in any of the bullet points below – just apply! We don’t expect our applicants to be a cookie-cutter match to the job descriptions we post, and we certainly don’t expect you to know everything. We would much prefer driven individuals who are willing to learn than someone with 100 years of experience, but no passion for what they do. We know potential when we see it. So, take a chance and roll the dice; you might just find yourself landing your dream job.
Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
Alegeus is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies, working in partnership with the market-leading technology investment firm to reinvent the consumer directed healthcare marketplace. Our talented associates benefit from this partnership through increased capital for strategic investments, access to exceptional toolkits, best practices and resources for success, and strong cultural and value alignment focused on talent development and growth.
Alegeus seeks a Client Solutions Analyst (CSA) to join our dedicated, passionate team of professionals. The CSA will report to the Director, Professional Services or Manager, Professional Services, and be responsible for aiding in the configuration and testing of client implementations and change requests.
Contribute to the successful delivery of client implementations and changes requests.
- Assists in execution of configuration, documentation, and testing of solution prescribed by the Client Solutions Manager. Ensures that the configuration matches documented requirements with an error rate not to exceed 10%
- Completes 95% of assigned tasks by deadline
- Proactively identifies and documents risks and issues in PS Tool Kit.
- Eliminate defects as a result of testing efforts to measure system go-live readiness for implementations and change control processes. Ensure defect rate is low by measuring:
- Less than 2% of participants impacted by defects following a change or implementation
- Less than 5% of employers impacted by defects following a change or implementation
- No critical or high defects identified following a change or implementation.
- Contributes to the documentation of requirements defined and transitions to the Customer Success Team.
ROLE BASED COMPETENCIES:
The candidate should have good communication skills and have good time management skills to successfully execute tasks across numerous projects. This position will require the candidate to learn quickly and be comfortable asking questions. The candidate should be comfortable working in matrixed organizations, providing services to a variety of internal and external clients, be persistent, have demonstrated results, pay attention to the details, and be efficient with work.
VALUES (the “How”)
At Alegeus, equally important to the “What” (the individual performance goals that each employee commits to in support of the company’s overall success) is the “How” (the framework of principles that guide how we work together to drive our business forward). Overall performance success will also take into account individual delivery on our corporate values:
- Care personally. We connect personally to our “why” – are passionate and purposeful
- Put the end-user first. When we put the end user first, we believe the rest falls into place
- Consistently challenges the status quo. We believe that the best solutions haven’t been discovered yet
- Practice the art of inspection. We will turn over every stone to gain deeper insight to guide our actions
- Solve the real problem. We will constantly orient on the true issue at hand and accurately and fully address
- Many responsibilities for this role will be in service of the Outcomes listed above
- Collect, define and document requirements through in-person or virtual meetings with clients
- Ensure requirements are clear, specific, necessary, unambiguous and include acceptance criteria
- Configure Alegeus software based on client requirements
- Provide final sign-off before solutions are delivered to the clients
- Identify any potential roadblocks on the project and proactively communicate with project teams
- Successfully engage in multiple concurrent projects
- Publish Requirements Traceability Matrix mapping requirements and test cases to ensure complete test coverage against defined use cases acceptance testing
- Develop, manage and maintain templates
- Assists in resolving client operational or technical questions or issues
- Ensures the accuracy of configuration of the WealthCare Administration platform per the business requirements in the testing and production environments
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all-encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- BA/BS required
- Work experience in financial services, financial operations, software operations or related fields desired, but not required
- Working knowledge and understanding of the US healthcare system and the operations of health plans
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- A passion for healthcare, financial services, behavioral economics, consumerism and/or any combination of these disciplines
- Strong interest in learning new things and comfort in pushing new boundaries