First, we invite you to take a pause. You just took the first step on a potential new career path and that should be celebrated.
Second, it is important to us that you know at Alegeus we are intentional about cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture. We challenge one another to recognize biases, honor our identities and celebrate our differences – these values enrich our workplace and drive our business forward. We recognize that our bold vision of transforming the healthcare industry requires the perspectives, experiences, talents, skills and passions of a diverse population. We believe that if our consumers come from all walks of life, so should we.
Alegeus is dedicated to promoting fairness and equality across all identities and our Inclusive Innovation committee holds us true to our commitment. Apply with confidence that you are joining an organization – a family – that is steadfast in making a difference.
Finally, if you are interested in any of the bullet points below – just apply! We don’t expect our applicants to be a cookie-cutter match to the job descriptions we post, and we certainly don’t expect you to know everything. We would much prefer driven individuals who are willing to learn than someone with 100 years of experience, but no passion for what they do. We know potential when we see it. So, take a chance and roll the dice; you might just find yourself landing your dream job.
Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
Alegeus is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies, working in partnership with the market-leading technology investment firm to reinvent the consumer directed healthcare marketplace. Our talented associates benefit from this partnership through increased capital for strategic investments, access to exceptional toolkits, best practices and resources for success, and strong cultural and value alignment focused on talent development and growth.
Alegeus seeks a Customer Success Analyst to join our dedicated, passionate team of professionals. The Customer Success Analyst will report to the Director, Service Delivery and be responsible for helping our company succeed by supporting our clients so they can maximize the power of our WealthCare Administration platform and our company as a whole.
The Customer Success Analyst is responsible for ensuring client success with our service offering including project management, system consultation, business process analysis, and operational account management of all assigned clients. The position will also be responsible for assisting the sales team in identifying and implementing cross-selling and up-selling opportunities to existing customers by providing software product demonstrations. The position is responsible for assuring compliance of both Company and its customers with the Partner Agreement and the Service Level Agreement and to internal and industry-required risk and compliance items
Reimagine the typical client/account manager relationship by finding new and interesting ways to make Alegeus the most efficient and scalable operating company in the industry. Help develop sustainable and transferable methods to eliminate redundancies and inefficiencies in the way we currently service clients, helping Service Delivery to expand the number of clients the typical Customer Success Analyst can manage by 15-20% annually for the next 3 years.
OUTCOMES and PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieve client NPS scores averaging 9 or higher (0-10 scale) from clients completing NPS survey.
- Retain 100% of current clients/administrators each year.
- Drive employer account statuses to be at least 80% green ongoing.
- Close 80% of assigned tickets within 5 business days, except for certain ticket types.
- Identify baselines for book for auto substantiation rate (e.g. 80%), CIP rate (e.g. <10%), card approval (e.g. > 90%), cards mailed SLA (e.g. w/i 3 days), client usage of Technical Support; and drive improvement month-over-month.
- Develop system and company level proficiency demonstrated by ability to answer increasingly difficult client questions and challenges over time, utilizing strong critical thinking skills.
Customer Operational Account Management:
- The Customer Success Analyst will focus on establishing and maintaining positive client relationships from an operational and strategic perspective. The incumbent will utilize client relationship management skills to maintain and renew exiting contracts, as well as to obtain additional revenue within the assigned account workload.
- Take ownership of customer’s operational needs and steward throughout organization as required.
- Identifying and recommending resolutions to all Customers’ issues enabling the Customer to place 100% of Customer’s business on Company’s products and Services.
- On-going support for advanced or escalated questions/issues/problems, utilizing strong negotiation skills to prioritize the client requests, escalating when appropriate.
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, revenue, profitability, and loyalty.
- Act as a product expert and assist clients in achieving maximum ROI through consultation, training and analysis for the Company’s customers including but not limited to:
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on assigned products and services.
- Prepare clients for upcoming releases and ensure they are current on available functionality and how it can meet their needs.
- Adherence to Internal and Industry Risk and Compliance rules and responsibilities.
- Maintain understanding of market and industry dynamics, including applicable regulations.
- The Customer Success Analyst is a change agent, who is passionate, has high energy, and is results oriented with a creative and analytical mind.
- The Customer Success Analyst is accountable for leading new product implementations
- Build client relationships, discuss delivery of services, improve communications and set expectations by coordinating contract deliverables, and meeting and exceeding expectations by anticipating client’s needs with a proactive approach.
Assisting Sales Team:
The Customer Success Analyst must be a leader dedicated to exceptional results and effective management to deliver quality service while partnering with cross-functional teams. Ongoing effort is required to continually meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
- Responsible for assisting the sales team in converting prospects to customers including, but not limited to:
- Products and service demonstrations.
- Answering specific question from prospects regarding the products or services under their consideration.
- Identifying up-selling/cross-selling opportunities within an existing customer and working with the sales team to realize those identified.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and/or work experience preferred.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor under pressure or when unexpected issues arise.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extraverted personality, conceptual technology depth and a strong desire to have a direct impact with our Customers.
- Willingness to travel; as the job requires (estimated at 25%).
At Alegeus, equally important to the “What” (the individual performance goals that each employee commits to in support of the company’s overall success) is the “How” (the framework of principles that guide how we work together to drive our business forward). Overall performance success may also relate to our corporate values:
Put the End User First
Challenge the Status Quo
Practice the Art of Inspection
Solve the Real Problem