Alkira, Inc. (www.alkira.com) is reinventing cloud networking. We’re on a mission to help enterprises transform their multi-cloud adoption journey, faster and easier than the world has ever seen.
Join our team and help bring a new era of multi-cloud networking to enterprises around the world.
Alkira, Inc. is growing our Customer Success Engineering team and looking for a hands-on, hardworking and passionate individual who is willing to continuously add value to the customer experience. This is a full-time position with great benefits in a company that rewards innovation, respects diversity and encourages teamwork. In this role, the ideal candidate will work closely with customers and internal teams to resolve any day-2 related activities.
- Design, implementation and support of Alkira service
- Build strong customer relationships and guide them through implementation of new features
- Conduct high-impact, customized training for new and existing customers (remote or on-site)
- Assist with onboarding new customers and enabling their operations team
- Provide technical support during business and non-business hours (on-call rotation)
- Keep track of all support cases and working to resolve them ASAP
- Reproduct any complex support cases
- Working closely with Alkira Devops/Engineering teams on challenging cases
- Clearly articulate the Alkira value proposition and have a sound understanding of market, industry and competitive landscape
- Work closely with SE team to gather customer requirements and needs
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in technical support, design or implementation
- Strong networking fundamentals
- Prior experience with SaaS/Cloud
- Prior experience in large-scale network designing/deployment is a plus
- Great attention to detail and positive attitude
- Strong passion for providing exceptional support to our customers
- Relevant Technical certifications are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS/MS Degree are a plus
Location: San Jose, CA or Remote (US or Canada)