Alkira, Inc. (www.alkira.com) is reinventing cloud networking. We’re on a mission to help enterprises transform their multi-cloud adoption journey, faster and easier than the world has ever seen.
Join our team and help bring a new era of multi-cloud networking to enterprises around the world.
Are you passionate about building cloud networking infrastructure? Do you live and breathe Kubernetes and micro services? We are looking for DevOps Engineers who can manage, maintain and troubleshoot Alkira’s world class cloud networking solution round the clock.
- Automate infrastructure deployment using CI/CD
- Build necessary tools to maintain and monitor our solution
- Be part of round the clock on-call duty
- Troubleshoot issues that arise in production deployments
- Preferably BS with 2-6 years or MS with 0-5 years of experience
- Self starter and a solution oriented mindset. You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Hands-on with python/GO or any other programming language
- Experience with cloud providers, AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with computer networking and network technologies
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Concourse-CI, Jenkins.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to quickly grasp new concept
- Highly desirable candidates with Hashicorp Certified: Terraform Associate
Location: Remote (US or Canada)