All the Best Moments, LLC is a boutique event planning firm based in NY that produces events throughout the tristate area and beyond. Specializing in social/private events such as weddings and milestone celebrations alongside some corporate and non-profit events, ATBM is known for it’s high-touch caliber of service and modern approach to the planning process.
Event Planning Internship
ATBM is seeking a driven, self-motivated, and solutions-oriented intern that is passionate about event management to join ATBM this semester. The ideal applicant is interested in pursuing a career in hospitality and/or event management post-graduation, and is seeking an opportunity to work directly with the Founder of a fast growing company. Throughout the internship, the role will include:
- Conducting venue and vendor research.
- Sourcing event materials, supplies and equipment.
- Maintaining ATBM databases.
- Participating in routine weekly meetings (virtual).
- Contributing unique ideas and fresh perspectives during projects and pitches.
- Communicating with internal and external parties to request and relay information in a timely manner.
- Evaluating work place efficiencies and identifying deficiencies to improve client and vendor relationships.
- Assist on-site at events as needed (scheduled in advance).
- Applicants must be able to commit 15-20 hours per week to the internship.
- Candidates must be eligible to receive academic credit for participation in ATBM’s internship program. Please note this is an unpaid position.
- This position is completely remote with the opportunity to assist onsite at events (primarily in NYC).
- Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel / Event Management interns with some experience preferred, however ATBM is willing to train the right candidate pending qualifications and career goals.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
If this internship description aligns with your goals and qualifications, please submit your resume alongside your application. As this is a competitive position with a high volume of applicants, we encourage only serious applicants to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!