Allied Universal Security is looking for a multi-medium Graphic Designer to work in various areas including visual communications, marketing collateral, print and online advertising, and digital media (web/video/social media). Other areas in scope include rebranding assets from acquired companies and supporting event efforts through designing booth graphics and signage. This position will be responsible for production of high-quality creative work, participate in creative meeting sessions, and bring unique ideas to realization. This person will be located at our Corporate Headquarters in Santa Ana, CA for a full-time in-office role.
Key Responsibilities/Key Projects:
· Managing of projects from typesetting through to design, print and production
· Briefing and/or advising with regard to design style, format, print production, etc.
· Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for company logos, collateral materials, advertisements, social media assets, etc.
· Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
· Receiving creative briefs, documenting in DAM and Google Sheet tracker
· Liaise with internal clients to determine their requirements and delivery timelines
· Liaise with external printers and/or external vendors to ensure deadlines are met and materials are printed with the highest quality
· Liaise with external brand agency partner, Gigasavvy, to reflect latest brand campaign thinking with internal efforts.
· Education required: Bachelor’s degree
· 2-4 years of graphic design experience
· Creativity and attention to detail
· Knowledge of graphics fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
· Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
· Familiarity with video welcomed
· Must be well versed with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator programs.
Other Requirements or Competencies:
· Solid proofreading abilities.
· Strong Project Management and good communication skills
· Ability to effectively prioritize tasks based on business contribution and need
· Team player that is adept at both leading and being a contributor/part of a team.
· Creative and flexible and willing to adapt to new situations, processes and directions as necessary.
· Well organized, able to multi-task, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget