Title: Co-Op, Supply Chain Planning
Reports to: Supply Chain Associate Director
AlloVir is a publicly held, high-growth biotechnology company pioneering science in the field of virus-specific T cell (VST) therapies.
We embrace a shared mission to prevent and defeat life-threatening viral disease, champion truth, and challenge the status quo in pursuit of constant improvement.
Our innovative spirit lives beyond the lab, in a world where patients fighting viral infection have access to revolutionary allogeneic cell therapies. A world where everyone has access to a healthy immune system.
Success in this role means partnering across the organization to establish an innovative cell therapy manufacturing supply chain, taking a pro-active approach to identifying and overcoming risks and barriers, and challenging in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Manage in-network resupply shipments.
- Complete all chain of custody documentation for in-network resupply shipments.
- Create purchase orders.
- Provide goods receipt of raw materials.
- Run Long Range Planning Tool, Donor Capacity Analysis, Storage Analysis; and provide recommendations to management.
- Map Planning/Procurement/Logistics process and create SOPs/work instructions.
- Monthly inventory (leukopak and raw material) reconciliation.
- Track and trend materials purchasing and provide comparison to budget.
- Coordinate labeling updates cross functionally
- Perform documentation updates for clinical labels and corresponding quality documents
- Coordinate with Quality on release timelines
- Reconcile final release quantities and dates for produced lots
- Gather and consolidate information for pre-commercialization activities
- Maintain KPI’s.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint Project Management skills and ability to clearly articulate project status
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to communicate and articulate status cross-functionally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized with right first-time orientation
Why join AlloVir?
AlloVir is the global leader in developing novel cell therapies that restore natural immunity against life-threatening viral diseases for immunocompromised patients.
We have an innovative pipeline of allogeneic, off-the-shelf, T-cell therapies that treat and prevent many devastating and life-threatening viral diseases. Our technology and manufacturing process enables the potential for the treatment and/or prevention of up to six devastating viruses with each single allogeneic cell therapy.
As part of the ElevateBio portfolio of companies, you’ll have access to award-winning facilities with centralized cell and gene therapy manufacturing capabilities that help advance the development of our revolutionary therapies for immunocompromised patients.
Join a team committed to scientific excellence, focused on passionate engagement, and united in purpose to treat and defeat viral diseases.
AlloVir is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. AlloVir will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.