Title: Co-op, MS&T
Location: Waltham, MA
Reports to: Associate Director, Process Data Analytics
AlloVir, a leader development of novel cellular therapies, is seeking to fill a 6-month co-op position within the Process Data Systems and Analytics team. This position provides an opportunity for students who are currently pursuing a B.S. or advanced degree in chemical/biomedical engineering, biostatistics/statistics, bioinformatics or related fields to experience with data management and statistical analysis of innovative cell therapy products. This position starts in July 2021 and runs through December. AlloVir is seeking candidates that are passionate about applying engineering and scientific principles in support of developing cutting-edge T-cell therapies to treat or prevent devastating viral infections and diseases in patients with T cell deficiencies who have limited or no treatment options.
- Support development of a statistical process control and monitoring program to track performance of supply chain, manufacturing and development data.
- Develop and maintain a process data history database and perform ad hoc data analysis to identify trends and optimization opportunities (univariate, multivariate statistical analyses).
- Support the implementation of a process data management system for aggregation of supply chain, manufacturing, development and quality control data.
- Work with Process Development and Manufacturing Sciences & Technology teams to analyze study data.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Biostatistics/Statistics, Bioinformatics or related scientific/engineering field.
- Prior experience within an industrial (biopharma/biotech) or academic research environment preferred.
- Must be available 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
- Demonstrated trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.