We are looking to add students who can bring analytics experience to our growing startup!
AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives control of our charitable contributions directly to our customers. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations dear to their hearts. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms. The heart of our mission is to protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
As a Data & Analytics intern, you will be helping AllPeople collect and analyze data from various sources and improve, automate, and scale the current data infrastructure. You will, also, report any insights or findings you identified within data.
(Preferred) Qualifications and Tasks:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, Python
- Ability to analyze sales data and provide insights, trends, and recommendations that impact business decisions
- Be able to identify critical measurements/Key Performance indicators of the company
- Conduct your own research projects as you see fit
- The ability to manage time efficiently, work hard, and be communicative
- Preferred Majors: Business, Statistics, Data Analytics, and Management Information
- Flexible, part-time hours from your location
This is an unpaid position, thought we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work (contact school to see if this fits within the college’s academic requirements)
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a team of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us via email@example.com
Please fill out this form for your application to be considered.