AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives our customer’s the control of which charities they want to donate to in their purchases. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations that they want to see succeed. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms and protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
As an E-commerce Marketing intern, you will be in a traditional brand marketing role helping AllPeople market the site and manage product price. You will play a leading role in turning our startup into a fully fledged social impact company.
(Preferred) Qualifications and Tasks:
- Preferred Marketing, Business, or other related majors
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Help AllPeople find and manage Non-Profit and K-12 School partnerships (organizations we donate part of our revenue to)
- Assist with Co-Marketing Management where you will outreach to current partners to send additional emails to drive traffic to AllPeople’s website.
- Ability to work REMOTE
- An individual who is motivated, communicative, and flexible (working at a startup is an opportunity to wear many hats)!
- Can work at least 15 hours a week
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a handful of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us at email@example.com