We are looking to add students who can bring finance experience to our growing startup.
AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives control of our charitable contributions directly to our customers. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations dear to their hearts. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms. The heart of our mission is to protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
The primary role of this position is to assist in all areas of finance including but not limited to: accounting, financial analysis, equity crowdfunding, and strategic growth. A successful candidate effectively manages their time, is hardworking, flexible, and communicative.
- Keep track of accumulated revenues and costs
- Analyze and apply current business and market trends
- Price analysis and reverse pricing
- Record all financial transactions that occur in the day-to-day operations
- Sales and Reach Forecasting
- Examine current data to better understand financial positioning and curate trade marketing strategies
- Conduct research projects on topics such as price elasticity and reverse pricing
- Preferred Business, Accounting, Finance, or other related majors
- Knowledge of and ability to help with accounting, financials, growth, and sales
- Flexible, part-time hours from your location
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work;
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more;
- Network with our board of advisors, a handful of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent;
- Work completely remote;
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will;
Apply through Handshake or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org