AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives our customer’s the control of which charities they want to donate to in their purchases. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations that they want to see succeed. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms and protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
As a Finance intern, you will be expected to make detailed, accurate, & organized decisions and calculations for our company in areas including accounting, financial analysis, and strategic growth. You will also work on crucial projects such as creating financial projections for this early stage company and comparative price analysis.
(Preferred) Qualifications and Tasks:
- Preferred Finance, Math, Accounting, or other related majors.
- Ability to use Excel, create financial reports, and conduct financial analyses accurately and efficiently
- Ability to work REMOTE
- An individual who is motivated, communicative, and flexible (working at a startup is an opportunity to wear many hats)!
- Can work at least 15 hours a week
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a handful of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org