We are looking to add students who can bring marketing experience to our growing startup!
AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives our customer’s the control of which charities they want to donate to in their purchases. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations that they want to see succeed. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms and protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
As a graphic designer at AllPeople, you will be responsible for the creation of content for our social media accounts as well as any other areas that require creative visual content. The ideal candidate collaborates well on teams and is self motivated to assist in the creation of the visual identity of a new brand.
(Preferred) Qualifications and Tasks:
- Marketing, Communications, Design, or other related majors preferred
- Experience with graphic design and web design is required as well as creation of marketing collateral materials
- Creative mindset for illustration
- Good eye for detail
- Blogging and Social Media Management
- Ability to work REMOTE
- An individual who is motivated, communicative, and flexible (working at a startup is an opportunity to wear many hats)!
- Can work at least 10 hours a week
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, NYU, UVA, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a team of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your portfolio along with your application at email@example.com
Please fill out this form for your application to be considered.