AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives our customer’s the control of which charities they want to donate to in their purchases. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations that they want to see succeed. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms and protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
As a Non-profit Management intern, you will be helping AllPeople find and manage nonprofit partnerships (organizations we donate part of our revenue to). You will play a leading role in turning our startup into a fully fledged social impact company.
(Preferred) Qualifications and Tasks:
- Preferred Nonprofit Management, Communications, Business, or other related majors
- Assist in the research and development of the non-profit strategy and execution of plan
- Develop relationships with key non-profit partners and create campaigns and collateral materials to support partner initiatives
- Confident in oral and written communication, able to attend virtual meetings and efficiently research and work through regulatory processes.
- Ability to work REMOTE
- An individual who is motivated, communicative, and flexible (working at a startup is an opportunity to wear many hats)!
- Can work at least 10 hours a week
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a team of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon, if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out this form for your application to be considered.