Non-profit Management Intern (Winter – Spring 2021)
We are looking to add students who can bring valuable experiences to our Non-Profit Management Team within our growing startup!
AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives control of our charitable contributions directly to our customers. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations dear to their hearts. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms. The heart of our mission is to protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
- Help AllPeople find and manage Non-Profit and K-12 School partnerships (organizations we donate part of our revenue to)
- Create graphics for AllPeople website and social media profiles in order to boost our online presence and market the company to nonprofits interested in increasing their donations
- Play a crucial role in contacting professionals within the Non-Profit Industry to become our advisors and provide their opinions to improve our Non-Profit outreach and current partnerships.
- Assist with nonprofit management where you will outreach to current partners to send additional emails to drive traffic to AllPeople’s website.
- Develop Non-Profit Focused blogs for the AllPeople website
- Preferred Nonprofit Management, Communications, Business, or other related majors
- Must have graphic design skills/experience (Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
- Confident in oral and written communication, able to attend virtual meetings and efficiently research and work through regulatory processes.
- Flexible and willing to work remotely
- And of course, motivated, communicative, and flexible (working at a startup is an opportunity to wear many hats)!
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a handful of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us via email@example.com