AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives our customer’s the control of which charities they want to donate to in their purchases. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations that they want to see succeed. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms and protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
As a Project Management intern, you will make sure AllPeople is on track to become the revolution we envision. You will work with every team to improve all internal systems, major projects, and the big-picture direction of our entire company. Your role will be crucial to the overall success of our startup in achieving our mission.
(Preferred) Qualifications and Tasks:
- Business, Management, or other related majors (soft preference)
- Responsible for planning and managing assigned projects, providing direction to the intern teams, and keeping the Advisors informed of project status
- This role requires strong organizational skills and an ability to time manage projects
- Ability to work REMOTE
- An individual who is motivated, communicative, and flexible (working at a startup is an opportunity to wear many hats)!
- Can work at least 15 hours a week
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work (Based on schools internship requirements)
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a handful of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us at email@example.com