We are looking to add students who can bring marketing experience to our growing startup!
AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives control of our charitable contributions directly to our customers. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations dear to their hearts. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms. The heart of our mission is to protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
- Social Media influencer outreach
- Press releases
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Soft Marketing
- Event Planning
- Any other outward-facing tasks.
- Experience of the social media management, graphic design, marketing research, copywriting is preferred
- Marketing, communications, or other related majors
- Strong research and analytics skills
- Flexible, part-time hours from your location
- Must be able to work right away, we need someone as soon as possible
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a handful of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us via email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, if we have not contacted you within 3 weeks please assume that we have moved on to other applicants and have filled the position
AllPeople is an online marketplace that makes it easier to purchase socially and environmentally responsible goods with competitive prices, carbon-neutral shipping, and a give back program greater than any other ecommerce company.
AllPeople is built on 3 Commitments directly tied to our social and environmental values, that set us apart from other online marketplaces:
#1 – Responsible Products – All our products are carefully vetted and independently verified to ensure what our consumers buy is safe, sustainable, and provided by businesses that are socially and environmentally responsible. Simply, we do the research and curate so consumers can feel good about what they buy, without needing to analyze if every product or company matches their values. We don’t want to compete with brands doing good – so we’re choosing to befriend these brands by curating and marketing their products.
#2 – Sustainability – We provide carbon-neutral shipping for all our orders. It’s our way of addressing climate change due to transportation-related carbon emissions from our business.
#3 – Social Good – 5% of every purchase on AllPeople goes to a non-profit organization of the customer’s choice. At checkout, the customer chooses and we pay. Simple as that. Our giveback program gives 5-10x more than the majority of give back programs (we give 10x more than the AmazonSmile program).
AllPeople is built and led by a diverse team of people in age, background, and experience, including entrepreneurs, advisors, and over 70 students from 40+ universities across the U.S. Our work is fast-paced, hands-on, and is an exciting opportunity to be involved with building the next big online shopping platform – built for people and the planet!
We are a group of people who value diversity, inclusion, and having a company that best represents the collective community in which we live. At AllPeople, we welcome all people, and encourage all those who share our mission to apply, regardless of background.
We’d love for you to join us!