Site Merchandising Intern
AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives our customer’s the control of which charities they want to donate to in their purchases. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations that they want to see succeed. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms and protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
As a Site Merch intern, you will help AllPeople manage their products and make sure that our customers have the best shopping experience on our website. Product placement is key and this intern must collaborate with our various teams to prepare for product launches and any other projects that the team may be working on.
(Preferred) Qualifications and Tasks:
- Preferred Computer Science, Engineering, or other related majors
- Update the website with any new products and help with site maintenance (adding, removing and sorting product)
- Resolve site content issues (features, functionality and capabilities) and execute website optimization strategies to help us reach our business goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and engagement to help pick the right eco-friendly products for our customers
- Implement accurate search and filtering mechanisms
- Ability to work REMOTE
- An individual who is motivated, communicative, and flexible (working at a startup is an opportunity to wear many hats)!
- Can work at least 15 hours a week
This is an unpaid position, though we offer many benefits including:
- Receive college credit for your work
- Collaborate with students from colleges across the country including UCLA, UC Berkeley, UIUC, and more
- Network with our board of advisors, a handful of highly-qualified working professionals who are eager to mentor and foster young talent
- Work completely remote
- Be part of a brand-new business model that strives to be environmentally conscious and socially responsible, an antithesis to Amazon if you will
Apply through Handshake or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org