Job Title: UX/UI Intern (Spring)
We are looking to add students who can bring UX/UI experience to our growing startup.
AllPeople is a paradigm-shifting eCommerce marketplace starting a movement unlike any other that gives control of our charitable contributions directly to our customers. AllPeople offers sustainable, safe, eco-friendly, and environmentally responsible products at competitive prices and takes it a step further by working in partnership with non-profit organizations eager to be selected as the ‘give back’ option of choice. We provide eco-conscious consumers with the ability to purchase everyday products while simultaneously supporting organizations dear to their hearts. We pledge to give back an astounding 10 times more than other charitable giving platforms. The heart of our mission is to protect our planet, our families, and our communities.
The primary role of this position is to assist in all areas of website development, including but not limited to: enhancing the website’s homepage, perfecting aesthetics of the shops’ catalog, and implementing various search and filtering mechanisms. A successful candidate effectively manages their time, is committed to AllPeople’s vision, is flexible, and communicative.
- Ensure product descriptions, images, ingredients, and other content are visible in an appealing and appropriate manner
- Implement accurate search and filtering mechanisms
- Edit the website’s fonts and images
- Update and improve elements and the composition of the page
- Collaborate with the content writing team to ensure mission and vision are accurately displayed on the website
- Preferred Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related majors
- Knowledge of and ability to help with updating and organizing the website’s home and shop page
- Can work as a volunteer or for class credit
- Flexible, part-time hours from your location or at CIE Hothouse
- Ability to work REMOTE
- Must be able to start immediately
Apply through Handshake or contact us at email@example.com