Digital Marketing Internship: Podcasts
Unpaid, remote internship
AllSides is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing Intern to support our new podcast, curate and post related content, and contribute to our social media engagement around podcast-related content. We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated, passionate about heterodox thinking and learning. The ideal candidate has a working understanding of digital marketing and social media as well as interest in podcast production.
- Research and pursue prospective podcast guests in collaboration with host
- Write social media copy and convert podcast content into suitable social media format using Loomly
- Engage with fans and influencers to promote content
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Ability to conduct research with competency and attention to detail
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Comfort with general web-based research and ability to access internet from a home office
- Facility with Google Drive
- Supportive of the AllSides mission to get people out of their filter bubbles so they can better understand the world — and each other — via balanced news, media bias ratings, and conversation across divides.
This is an unpaid, fully remote internship to start, but has the potential to become a paid internship in the future in the event we secure above-market rate revenue sharing from sponsorships. This position reports to AllSides’ Director of Dialogue.
Intern must be able to commit to at least 8 hours per week. Schedule is flexible, but intern must be responsive within 24 hours on chosen days. The intern will also be a part of weekly team meetings as well as 1-1 meetings that will provide authentic mentorship and support in networking to news, dialogue, and research companies.
AllSides exposes people to information and ideas from all sides of the political spectrum so they can better understand the world — and each other. Our balanced news coverage, media bias ratings, civil dialogue opportunities, and technology platform frees people from filter bubbles to heal political polarization. Our tools and services are available for everyone and can be integrated by schools, nonprofits, media companies, and more.