Drive sales growth through direct people leadership, motivation, and support to frontline sales employees. Provides sales technique guidance and coaching to frontline employees while creating an extremely motivating environment that drives sales growth and skill improvement. Develops, communicates, and executes production goal setting and sets strategic plans to reach goals. Ensures sales processes are executed in accordance with company approved processes and policies while fully protecting the customer.
What you need to know:
- Training Schedule: Monday- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Training Length: 60 days (this will include preparation, proctoring, and expenses for obtaining your P&C License)
- Schedule After Training : Monday – Saturday: 2:30pm– 11pm CT with one week day off
- Salary: $63,400 with a target 20% sales incentive and eligibility for 10% second shift differential
This position is not available for Michigan, California, New York, Alaska, and Hawaii residents.
- Develop and execute complex strategies to reach pre-determined sales goals and manage key performance indicators related to sales production, quality, and expense management to drive performance to those plans
- Monitors sales representative results to the plan, communicates impact to staff and consults with leadership, recommending adjustments where appropriate
- Communicates Allstate messaging on all relevant topics, including business objectives, sales promotions and incentives, compensation and bonus structure
- Create goal oriented, positive, and motivated work environments through the use of goal setting, coaching, empowerment, listening, valuing diversity, and acting as a role model for others
- As a subject matter expert, effectively help frontline employees navigate Direct workflow of unit to maximize production output, and assign job responsibilities according to unit goals
- Engage with other team members to share, learn, and implement best practices, and complete personal development tools and programs
- Interview applicants, determine sales production skills and potential tenure and recommend hire
- Identify training needs and develop, execute, and evaluate formal coaching plans to meet these identified needs
- Coordinate with Education/Training and ensure completion of required training programs, and support ensure completion of all training curriculum
- Counsel employees on performance and attitude, and execute performance management policies and procedures
- This job has supervisory duties
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3 or more years of related experience as a leader or coach a plus
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Requires Property and Casualty license for the state in which you reside, as well as appointments for non-resident licenses (post-hire requirement, travel for exam may be required)
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management
- Knowledge of the functions, operation, and mission of the specific department
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills. Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economic, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competitive salary starting at $63,400.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Company-matched 401(k) and company-funded pension.
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future.
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development.
- Leadership teams that are communicative and engaged.
- Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need.
- Recognition and advancement opportunities.
- Learn more about Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com