Alpha One, a Federally funded Center for Independent Living, seeks qualified candidates to serve as a Service Care Coordinator, a position that could launch a truly remarkable journey and rewarding career. As a result of increased demand for our services, we currently have openings in the Central Maine region.
Since 1978, Alpha One has worked with people with disabilities statewide, offering a wide array of programs and services designed to help them live independently at home and in the community. Our Service Care Coordinator position, which will work primarily from home, could be the right fit for you if . . .
· You enjoy working independently while having ready access to a supportive and collaborative team of professionals;
· You are well organized and have strong communication and technology skills;
· You are interested in providing care coordination and case management services;
· You are looking for a career where no two days are the same and each day offers opportunity for new learning and professional growth.
- Four (4) years of education in a health or social services field and one (1) year of direct social services community experience;
- A valid, in good standing Maine license to practice social work, occupational therapy, or healthcare.
If you meet one of these qualifications, we will provide the robust on-the-job training and support you’ll need to excel in the position and enjoy a rewarding experience.
Please send cover letter of interest and resume to:
Serena Butterfield, Northern Maine Regional Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpha One is a non-profit, community based, cross disability Agency and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.