AlphaSights Emerging Leaders Program
Location: New York and San Francisco
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do and is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation and knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, and society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in people’s development, and follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably and with respect.
AlphaSights Emerging Leaders Program
Are you a current sophomore (class of 2023) interested in considering a career at AlphaSights? The AlphaSights Emerging Leaders Program is an annual leadership program designed to provide students an opportunity to learn about our firm, culture, and people. This multi-day conference invites high performing students from across the country to explore career possibilities at AS by attending interactive learning activities and events while building a network with peers and AS professionals. Qualified students will have the opportunity to receive an accelerated interview process for a Summer 2022 internship.
The AlphaSights Emerging Leaders Program is open to students who are two years from graduation and interested in a Summer 2022 internship opportunity in our New York or San Francisco office.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials gained from any undergraduate major
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the business world — ideally evidenced through your undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- High levels of extracurricular involvement and leadership
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Undergraduate Sophomore (Class of 2023)
- Strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.
What You Can Expect as a Program Participant
- A two day virtual program that will provide an overview of our business and Client Services career path
- Virtual leadership development workshops focusing on professional development and culture
- Hands-on activities promoting teamwork and personal branding
- Networking experiences with peers and AlphaSights professionals across all levels
- Opportunity to receive an accelerated interview process for a Summer 2022 internship
What You Can Expect as a Summer 2022 Intern
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, and project and time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Opportunity to receive a full-time employment offer to return post-graduation
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
Please contact your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
- Informational Webinar, April 29, 2021 at 7:00pm ET RSVP here: https://ripplematch.com/event/alphasights/4b141491
- Submit applications by May 2, 2021 at 11:59pm ET
- Interviews: Mid May 2021
- Program Date: Early June 2021
- The program will be held virtually
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Keywords: analyst, consulting, business acumen, research, private equity, client facing, commercial, sales, account management, knowledge, leadership, leadership development program, internship program, intern, freshmen, sophomores, offer eligible, professional development, capital markets, hedge funds, corporate strategy, Fortune 500, communication, student athletes, negotiation, new york city, san francisco, spanish, portuguese, korean, mandarin, japanese, project management, teamwork, fast-paced, high-growth, Best Places to Work for Recent Grads