As an ALSAC intern, you will learn from experts who have helped us become one of America’s top healthcare charities while supporting the life-saving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Our fall program offers a 10 week fully immersed experience. You will be assigned a day to day manager in your industry and our program manager will lead you with networking and professional development events.
- Start Date: August 30, 2021
- End Date: November 5, 2021
- Hours: 20 hours a week (Monday-Friday)
- Pay Rate: All ALSAC interns are paid. Pay rate is based on work location.
- Work Location: 100% Remote
- A passion for our mission!
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and in good standing.
- Must be comfortable with Zoom and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also work strong independently.
- Ability to be organized and detailed to balance several projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Specific Internship Description and Preferred Skills:
The Talent Acquisition team at ALSAC is responsible for attracting, recruiting, and hiring talent for the organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic student that is interested in learning and using your talents to help us achieve our recruitment goals.
- Work closely with our intern program lead to assist with intern program recruitment and initiatives.
- Projects include social media recruitment marketing strategy and creating weekly intern email newsletter.
- Identify recruitment opportunities with universities, colleges, HBCUs, and HACUs.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to shadow a full cycle recruitment process.
- Meet with teams in human resources to gain knowledge of operations within compensation, benefits, learning organizational development, payroll, and HRIS.
Skills Preferred: Communication, interpersonal, social media, digital, project management, presentation.
Majors Preferred: Human Resources, Marketing, Social Media, Advertising, Business Management, Communications, Digital, or any other related fields.
Application & Interview Process:
After you submit your application and if you meet requirements, you will be sent an email to complete a virtual video interview from HireVue. Your submission will be reviewed and if you are selected to move forward, you will be contacted for a Zoom interview with the hiring manger. Final candidates will be selected by August 20, 2021.
For more information, visit stjude.org/alsacintern
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.