As an ALSAC intern, you will learn from experts who have helped us become one of America’s top healthcare charities while supporting the life-saving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Our spring program offers a 10 week fully immersed experience. You will be assigned a day to day manager in your industry and our program manager will lead you with networking and professional development events.
- Start Date: February 4, 2022
- End Date: April 15, 2022
- Hours: 20 hours a week (Monday – Friday)
- Pay Rate: All ALSAC interns are paid. Pay rate is based on work location.
- Work Location: 100% Remote
- A passion for our mission!
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and in good standing.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also work strong independently.
- Ability to be organized and detailed to balance several projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience with Zoom and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Specific Internship Description and Preferred Skills:
We’re seeking an intern to join the New Ventures team. This team believes that we can redefine what non-profits are capable of through investment new business models, exploring new markets and re-positioning St. Jude for new audiences. As of part of this team you will work across various projects as we identify and explore emerging markets and audiences to identify untapped opportunities, test breakthrough ideas and support structures needed to transform ALSAC’s future and sustain new business models, and activate St. Jude in venture and innovation communities to extend our reach and capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- researching emerging technologies, startups and trends
- assisting incubated projects with reporting and analytics
- supporting division and enterprise-wide communications
Majors preferred: Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field of study.
Skills preferred: Research, Copywriting, Excel
Application & Interview Process:
After you submit your application and if you meet requirements, you will be sent an email to complete a virtual video interview from HireVue. Your submission will be reviewed and if you are selected to move forward, you will be contacted for a Zoom interview with the hiring manger. Final candidates will be selected by December 31, 2021.
For more information, visit stjude.org/alsacintern
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.