As an ALSAC intern, you will learn from experts who have helped us become one of America’s top healthcare charities while supporting the life-saving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Our spring program offers a 10 week fully immersed experience. You will be assigned a day to day manager in your industry and our program manager will lead you with networking and professional development events.
- Start Date: February 4, 2022
- End Date: April 15, 2022
- Hours: 20 hours a week (Monday – Friday)
- Pay Rate: All ALSAC interns are paid. Pay rate is based on work location.
- Work Location: 100% Remote
- A passion for our mission!
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and in good standing.
- Ability to work in a team environment but also work strong independently.
- Ability to be organized and detailed to balance several projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience with Zoom and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Specific Internship Description and Preferred Skills:
The Performance Marketing Intern understands and develops content in tandem with trends on today’s social media apps such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc. Can create or edit content serving the purpose of performance and growth of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital digital channels. The role takes brand building from ideation to delivery through content creation for multiple audiences. We are seeking a highly driven and motivated individual looking to grow in skills in digital marketing and social media content.
Collaborates with the Performance Marketing Experience Team to create and produce content for growing audiences, such as video, photos, audio, graphics, social posts, etc.
– YouTube audience growth
– Champions, Prospects, One-time, and Monthly campaigns
– Organic social video content
Majors preferred: Digital arts, Graphic Design, Journalism, Visual Communications, English, Multimedia Production
Skills preferred: Adobe Creative Suite, familiar with creating content for platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube
Application & Interview Process:
After you submit your application and if you meet requirements, you will be sent an email to complete a virtual video interview from HireVue. Your submission will be reviewed and if you are selected to move forward, you will be contacted for a Zoom interview with the hiring manger. Final candidates will be selected by December 31, 2021.
For more information, visit stjude.org/alsacintern
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.