As an ALSAC intern, you will learn from experts who have helped us become one of America’s top healthcare charities while supporting the life-saving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Our spring program offers a 10 week fully immersed experience. You will be assigned a day to day manager in your industry and our program manager will lead you with networking and professional development events.
- Start Date: February 4, 2022
- End Date: April 15, 2022
- Hours: 20 hours a week (Monday – Friday)
- Pay Rate: All ALSAC interns are paid. Pay rate is based on work location.
- Work Location: 100% Remote
- A passion for our mission!
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and in good standing.
- Ability to work collaboratively but also work strong independently.
- Ability to be organized and detailed in order to balance several projects simultaneously.
- Must have experience with Zoom and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Specific Internship Description and Preferred Skills:
The Development training team works with the majority of teams within our Experiential, Relational and Mass verticals as well as our Territory staff leaders to design, develop and implement staff onboarding processes and training resources. In collaboration with our Employee Experience team and in-house business processes group, we also work to evaluate and measure the effectiveness of the resources created.
- Assist the Training & Employee Experience Team with a selection of high-impact training projects including:
- New Hire Monthly Call: This DE&I effort seeks to connect new hires with their peers and expose them to the various working areas within ALSAC. Intern will assist with tracking and analyzing surveys, the planning and execution of the calls, and communications about the program.
- Peer Guide Program: assist in standing up this program in its development stage through tracking on Sharepoint and other duties.
- FD&E Toolkit: assist in the creation, execution, analysis and communication of a “user-test” for this resource site.
- Roadmap: Assist in the edits and improvements of this Excel tool that serves as a consistent guide for the onboarding of new employees.
Majors preferred: Communications, marketing, training/education, or any other related major
Skills preferred: Excel, PowerPoint, basic data/analytics, Adobe, attention to detail, organizing
Application & Interview Process:
After you submit your application and if you meet requirements, you will be sent an email to complete a virtual video interview from HireVue. Your submission will be reviewed and if you are selected to move forward, you will be contacted for a Zoom interview with the hiring manger. Final candidates will be selected by December 31, 2021.
For more information, visit stjude.org/alsacintern
To ensure the health and safety of the children and families at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital as well as our donors, volunteers and colleagues, as a condition of employment, we require that employees adhere to ALSAC’s Vaccination Requirements, including COVID-19 Vaccination.
ALSAC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
ALSAC does not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status.