Facilitates work across the Relational team and enterprise that supports the identification, launch, scaling and optimization of Relational audiences of donors for cultivation and fundraising; Leads development of innovative strategies for key target audiences (current and emerging). Works with and guides teams responsible for building a lead generation pipeline for existing revenue streams essential for the long-term success of the organization, working enterprise-wide to discover and vet a variety of different opportunities and navigate internal approval processes and relationships to ensure optimal resource utilization.
- Demonstrated skill in working within a complex environment at senior levels with strong capabilities in planning, organization, and management; ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, peers and with internal and external partners.
- Working knowledge of non-profit development practices and principles; Bachelor’s degree required, with a minimum of 5 -8 years professional development experience. Master’s preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills and desire to build successful relationships, and the ability to influence others.
- Ability to speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations; ability to understand complex verbal or written instructions and data processing applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Self-directed, agile, and highly motivated team player with demonstrated ability to inspire, influence, follow through and execute on project deliverables.
- In lieu of educational requirements may substitute 6+ years related work experience.