The Business Development Intern is responsible for researching new revenue opportunities and providing administrative support for the VP of Business Development. Intern will gain valuable insights on key players within the renewable energy industry and become well-oriented with the leading companies committed to accelerating the transition to a renewable energy economy. Intern will report to the Vice President of Business Development and spend approximately 50% of their time on a research project of their choice.
- Conduct research to identify potential new sponsors for ACORE’s events and initiatives
- Assist in research to develop ideas for new sources of revenue within ACORE’s existing offerings
- Receive training in Salesforce and assist in data entry to track sponsorships
- Assist in scheduling, participating in, and tracking sponsorship communications
- Assist in the development and design of business development marketing materials
Required skills and qualifications:
- Current undergraduate or graduate student
- Interest in renewable energy
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PP, and other Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Canva a plus