As the leader in the transition to a renewable energy economy, we develop premier industry conferences that position ACORE as the most prominent renewable energy leader for finance and policy in the United States. The ACORE Event Internship is a unique opportunity to learn how event planning, logistics, marketing, sales, and budgeting come together to create compelling convenings that shape the industry. This position works closely with the events team by assisting in event planning, marketing, and developing/maintaining promotional partnerships. Interns will report to the Director of Events and the Senior Events and Database Coordinator and will spend approximately 50% of their time on a research project of their choice.
- Work with the Events and Marketing team to develop and execute ACORE conferences, meetings, webinars, and other convenings.
- Tracking industry event calendar on ACORE site and Outlook.
- Researching and help manage supporting partners for our 3 main events.
- Research vendors and venues for ACORE Events
- Assist with tracking event registrations and revenue
Required skills and qualifications:
- Interest and experience in planning meetings, events, fundraisers, or organizing logistics.
- Focus on renewable energy studies.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience with data analytics a plus.