The Finance & Administration (F&A) Intern assists the F&A department with office management duties, including HR, Accounting, recordkeeping, and IT activities as determined and directed by the Administrative & Human Resources Manager. Additionally, the F&A Intern will assist staff with research, data entry, filing, and general coordination of office activities.
- Assist in the department with workflow and documentation as required.
- Assist with the transition of fiscal year-end
- Assist with audit-related preparation and research as required
- Assist with maintaining the office space
- Work with vendors to order office supplies
Required skills and qualifications:
- Experience with administrative activities and/or office duties a plus but a willingness to learn quickly and work independently is required.
- Proficient (expert level) in Excel, Word, PP, and other Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Basic administrative skills
- Good communication skills