The American Express Discovery Program (ADP) is a two-day exploratory program hosted virtually providing students the opportunity to learn more about American Express. Students will experience our culture firsthand, learn more about AXP history, gain a comprehensive understanding of our unique business units and build a network with AXP colleagues.
At American Express, we see diversity of people and experiences as fuel for the creativity and innovation we need to be and deliver our best. This program helps align with our commitment to make sure our colleagues are as diverse as our customers and the communities we serve by focusing on attracting promising candidates – especially those from historically underrepresented groups in the financial industry, who self-identify as Black/African American and Hispanic/Latinx.
By participating in the American Express Discovery Program, you can also look forward to:
- Networking with a diverse group of Amex colleagues and peers.
- Finding out which Amex business unit best matches your interests.
- Hearing from our senior leaders during fireside chats.
- Participating in interactive activities to help develop your skillset
What Backgrounds / Experiences Are We Looking For:
Creating a diverse team is a critical part of our success. We are looking for diverse students with a strong-work ethic, intellectual curiosity, ability to build relationships, and an interest in the financial services industry.
To participate in the American Express Discovery Program, you need:
- Leadership aptitude
- Desire to continually learn, collaborate and grow
- Currently enrolled in full-time undergraduate degree program
- Graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
We are accepting applications from students in a variety of majors, including Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics or related quantitative or business majors.
The final application deadline is Friday, August 6th at 11:59pm ET.
September 8th & September 9th, 2021