PLEASE APPLY ON THE AMWELL CAREERS PAGE: https://business.amwell.com/careers/
Deadline to apply: January 22nd, 2021
Interviews starting: January 25th, 2021
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
In this fast paced, dynamic 10-week corporate internship program, we are recruiting candidates completing their first year of graduate school looking for experience in strategic work across strategic partnerships, technology, marketing, project management, business and quantitative roles. Candidates will be challenged across all functions within Amwell. Throughout the ten weeks, candidates are critically assessed for potential full time placement upon completing their two year graduate degree.
We can promise a 10-week intensive program aimed at providing graduate students with an experience that will enrich their understanding of the challenges and complexities of healthcare technology and service delivery. Students will have access to senior management along with executive visibility and direct supervisory support to offer guidance and feedback. Specific projects will be tailored and designed to match the candidate’s skills and career goals, as well as the department needs.
We are currently recruiting and hiring for Graduate Interns in the following Line of Businesses:
- Strategic Partnerships
- Client Services/Customer Solutions
- Product Device Engineering
- Provider Solutions
- Manage the design, development and implementation of complex projects that will support the growth and delivery of Amwell’s products, while increasing people’s access to healthcare.
- Participate in growth and transformation by influencing a culture of adaptability, excellence and collaboration.
- Execute strategic plans that demonstrate value and measurable improvement in the healthcare delivery system.
- Navigate department needs to determine key team priorities in order to enhance existing services or create new, improved solutions.
- Collaborate with team members to cultivate innovative ideas that work towards our goal of addressing the challenges our health system faces today.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills with proven ability to understand the day-to-day operations of a corporate environment.
- Currently enrolled in a Masters Graduate Program with expected graduation in May 2022
- A minimum of 3 year of full-time professional experience
- Demonstrated problem solving and influencing skill set
- Highly successful working independently, in teams and across a matrixed environment
- Change management and innovative mind-set
- Analytical, managerial, and organizational skills
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer the equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting.