America’s Test Kitchen is seeking a smart, energetic, Quality Assurance Analyst that is interested in helping to solidify an online, first-in-class destination for home cooks. You will work with a talented QA team and dedicated engineers in an agile, startup environment that deploys code to production five days a week. The majority of our traffic is mobile, making experience with responsive design across phone, tablet and desktop a must. If you have a passion for the web and a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies, we want to talk to you.
- Develop, execute, and debug test cases for new features
- Monitor test results and reproduce issues to assist developers with tracking them down
- Report defects, validate fixes, and document detailed steps to reproduce bugs
- Collaborate closely with product, design, and development to define test efforts
Skills You Need:
- A bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years developing and executing test cases for web based software systems
- Manual web and mobile app testing experience
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus on end user experience and apply critical thinking to testing
- Eagerness to learn and try new things
We are a largely remote team that also leaves the door open at our beautiful space in the Seaport District, should you be looking for a change in workplace scenery.
Hard work and a love for your craft are paired with:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent work-life balance
- Strong mostly-remote engineering team with lots of experience and tenure at ATK
- An open mind towards new and emerging technologies
- A lot of free cookbooks
- Not to mention, an impressive collection of custom slack emojis
Why America’s Test Kitchen:
We’re passionate about cooking, and about creating the best place to work. We’re small enough for your ideas to make a big impact, and large enough to offer you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career. We want you to take risks and make mistakes — that’s how innovation happens in our test kitchen, in our offices, and in life.
We at America’s Test Kitchen believe food media can be a powerful force for social change. We are passionate about building an inclusive workforce that represents many different cultures, backgrounds, abilities, identities, and perspectives.
We welcome your application.