America’s Test Kitchen is seeking a smart, energetic, Quality Assurance Associate that is interested in helping to solidify an online, first-in-class destination for home cooks. This position will start in January 2021. You will work with a talented QA team and dedicated engineers in an agile, startup environment that deploys code to production five days a week. The majority of our traffic is mobile, making experience with responsive design across phone, tablet and desktop a must. If you have a passion for the web and a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies, we want to talk to you.
- Develop, execute, and debug test cases for new features
- Monitor test results and reproduce issues to assist developers with tracking them down
- Report defects, validate fixes, and document detailed steps to reproduce bugs
- Collaborate closely with product, design, and development to define test efforts
Skills You Need:
- 1-2 years developing and executing test cases for web based software systems
- Manual web testing experience, automation experience a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to focus on end user experience and apply critical thinking to testing
- Eagerness to learn and try new things
We are a largely remote team (MA, CA, NY, MO, OH, VT, WI, CT, IA, MI, NC, NJ and CO residents only) that also leaves the door open at our beautiful space in the Seaport District, should you be looking for a change in workplace scenery.
Hard work and a love for your craft are paired with:
Excellent work-life balance
Strong mostly-remote engineering team with lots of experience and tenure at ATK
An open mind towards new and emerging technologies
A lot of free cookbooks
Not to mention, an impressive collection of custom slack emojis
Please note: This position will start in January 2021.