Ametros is a collaboration of insurance and healthcare professionals with a vision to revolutionize how medical care and healthcare payment processing is coordinated for patients, insurance payors, and providers with cutting edge technology, continuous innovation, and world class service enabling those seeking care to live happier, healthier, and more productive lives. Our depth of expertise in the insurance, healthcare, financial services and software industries has positioned us to develop the best product in the marketplace for managing medical treatment, ensuring regulatory compliance, and solving complex billing and payment issues in the healthcare world. Our patented card and systems allow injured workers (our Members) to receive medical treatment seamlessly and gain access to cutting-edge billing support, while remaining in compliance with Medicare and other regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will enjoy a fast-paced, innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure. For more information about Ametros please visit www.ametros.com to learn more!
The Ametros team is made up of critical-thinkers, innovators and ambitious professionals who are driven towards success by leveraging innovative approaches and technology in the insurance and healthcare services sectors. Ametros offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, as well as paid vacation time.
We are seeking a Marketing and Communications Intern to help execute all marketing initiatives, including content creation, lead generation, marketing automation, event planning, and more. This is a great opportunity for those looking to develop their skills and experience in a variety of marketing functions!
Our company is extremely passionate and dedicated to providing superior service. If you thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment that emphasizes individual accountability with the support of a team structure, come join us!
- Assist the marketing team with content creation, not limited to landing page creation, social posts, email marketing campaigns, and blog posts.
- Aid in creation of marketing workflows to nurture leads from the top of the marketing funnel to the bottom, ultimately driving conversions.
- Support SEO strategy and goals through the creation of new content, Google AdWords campaigns, and research/implementation of SEO best practices.
- Assist the marketing team in planning and executing the company presence at conferences and tradeshows, including virtual events.
- Assist the team in managing and working with stakeholders and resources to ensure the success of conferences and events.
- Aid in analyzing current marketing initiatives and determining next steps to further growth.
What you bring to the team:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or other related fields
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Be a team player who functions well in a collaborative environment
- Attention to detail
Skills and experiences that will set you apart:
- Basic knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
We are rooted in the belief that caring for our people – members, clients and employees, is a top priority. The Ametros culture provides both an exciting and rewarding place to grow your career while making a difference to those we call members. You will be encouraged from day one to be a vital piece of our puzzle to revolutionize the healthcare industry. Our employee’s actions are guided by the six simple concepts of the Ametros Words We Work by: Agile, Collaborative, Innovative, Passionate, Committed, and Continuous Learning.
In addition to our benefits package, employees have the opportunity to get involved with engagement, diversity, and philanthropic initiatives from their first day working with us to help us achieve our goal of Limitless Inclusion for All. As Ametros Citizens, we work together to foster an environment of limitless inclusion and belonging that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices and backgrounds of our people, while energizing the passion and innovations to revolutionize our industry. Diversity, inclusion and belonging brings us closer to our members, employees and the communities we serve.
Working for Ametros, you can go home at night feeling good about what you do every day. Whether it is working directly with our members, educating our clients or providing support to our team; you will be part of something bigger to help our members live happier, healthier and more productive lives.
Ametros is an Equal Opportunity Employer