About AMF Media’s internships:
AMF Media is an entertainment and influencer marketing company that’s worked with the spectrum of influencers. We are looking for a Software Development Intern with an interest in learning about influencer marketing to help us continue to build our BIPOC micro-creator platform.
Our internships provide hands-on, real-world experience.
1. Unparalleled experience- there’s no limit to what you can learn and this experience will secure you a job at a more advanced level.
2. Networking- you will build your network with a cross-section of stakeholders. You’ll get experience with learning how to talk and collaborate with others professionally.
3. Reference- References will be given for satisfactory completion of the internship.
As a React Development Intern, you will be challenged in taking part in complex technical work and delivering iterative solutions that provide value at each step of the way. Candidates should be exceptional problem solvers with great communication skills and the ability to deliver the best user experience.
Our current frontend stack is Github, React, Node.Js
- Writing quality code in React in a continuous code integration, testing, and monitoring environment.
- Work on daily scrums, user stories, and product features development activities.
- Ensuring code security and compliance.
- Collaborating in testing, validation, and QA.
- Fixing software bugs & defects and providing the required support.
- Communicating and coordinating effectively with team members, software engineers, and our data science team.
Skills & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate for this position would possess a 3.5-4.0 GPA pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a quantitative discipline such as:
- Computer Science
Demonstrated proficiency in several of the following:
- Proven ability to think strategically and solve problems creatively.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with assuming ownership of tasks independently, managing workloads, and meeting deadlines.