About the Role
AMF Media, an entertainment and influencer marketing company, is seeking an enthusiastic part-time assistant to assist remotely with day-to-day operations of the business and work closely with the CEO on business development, existing projects, time-consuming administrative tasks, and team management. The role is a gatekeeper to the CEO and provides a lot of room for growth within the organization and especially with our new product, Neufluence. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing start-up business!
· Assist in managing client accounts and new business.
· Email communication with team, clients, partners, and vendors.
· Ensuring tasks within our roadmap are completed.
· Managing and updating spreadsheets and databases.
· Miscellaneous research.
· Onboarding and assisting with managing interns.
· Assisting with pitching and business development.
· Miscellaneous tasks.
The Ideal Candidate
You are a fearless go-getter with an outgoing personality who thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. You take pride in solving problems and delivering exceptional customer service. You possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and feel confident communicating with different stakeholders. You also have a strong knowledge of Google Drive programs (Docs, Sheets and Slides) and have experience researching and creating reports.
Ideally, you also have knowledge of influencer marketing and an interest or familiarity with digital, pop culture, and entertainment trends.