Anaergia is a global leader in the production of clean energy, fertilizer and recycled water from virtually any waste stream, offering the widest range of maximizing resource recovery solutions for the municipal, industrial, commercial and agricultural markets. Anaergia’s integrated solutions create value for its customers in the forms of renewable energy, quality fertilizers and clean water, while dramatically reducing the cost of waste management. Anaergia operates globally through established offices in North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia and its breakthrough technologies are in use at over a two-thousand resource recovery facilities worldwide, reducing greenhouse gas emissions while creating new revenue sources for its clients.
• Expand the earnings potential of existing Anaergia digestion facilities through marketing organic waste diversion services, renewable gas sales and fertilizer production.
• Develop add-on and new build-own-operate facilities to recycle organic wastes in the Wastewater and Municipal Waste sectors
Outcomes / Goals
• Drive value from existing and new waste generating clients through contracting and relationship management.
• Identify new Build-Own-Operate and system solution capital sale leads; manage relationships with owners, managers, business leads; shepherd lead through contract execution.
• Manage technical/regulatory/contractual development activities with support from back office technical and financing resources.
• Review and refresh marketing efforts, expand in existing markets, develop new market penetration strategies.
• Manage development of build own operate opportunities including permitting, feedstock agreements, offtake agreements, lease agreements through completion and contract execution.
• Serve as primary relationship and communication channel with waste sector clients.
• Collaborate extensively with engineering, finance and construction partners.
• Actively assist with retention of existing customers.
• Automate processes where possible and ensure that historical data can be recaptured and utilized for future proposals where appropriate
• Lead negotiation including preparation of agreements and possible structuring of financing solutions with support from home office.
• Monitor and communicate new products, industry trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses, and lessons learned
• Develop and monitor project development budget
Competences / Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Engineering or other STEM field preferred
- MBA preferred
- 2 to 10 years in industry-related business development, project development, solid waste, logistics, fertilizer industry, or sales engineering, proven track record and demonstrated aptitude with project development, contracts management.
- Preferred experience with waste management sector, material handling, logistics, or fertilizers.
• Technical understanding of wastewater, biogas, anaerobic digestion and/or municipal solid waste.
• Excellent negotiating, networking and interpersonal skills
• Expert understanding of all MS Office tools and ability to adapt to new digital tools
• Knowledge about local and national regulations for waste diversion and recycling, especially within the organics sector. ;
– 25-50% (New England and Mid-Atlantic)
– Hybrid, Based in operating Rhode Island biogas facility
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time
For additional information on Anaergia, please visit www.anaergia.com
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Anaergia provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Anaergia will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.