Property Owner Correspondent (remote position)
Part-time Property Owner Correspondent wanted for established family-owned San Francisco real estate and property management company. This role has the potential to become a full-time position depending on the candidate’s experience and/or success in the below iteration of this position.
As the Property Owner Correspondent for Anchor Realty, Inc, you will be the driving force in maintaining current client relationships via monthly written communications. The ideal candidate for this position should possess an extreme attention-to-detail and consistently meet end-of-month deadlines; the person in this position is someone who can provide both organizational and creative energies to every aspect of their role. This position largely centers on current property owner communications, but also offers the opportunity to build on independent knowledge of the property management and real estate sales industries by providing administrative support to Anchor Realty, Inc. management.
80%: Property Owner Correspondent
● Compose individual monthly letters to our property owners summarizing repairs, vacancies, and all notable updates in relation to their property over the previous month.
● Monitor owner financials and distribute Net Income from the previous month.
● Serve as a professional voice representing Anchor Realty, Inc. to our property owners
● Respond to and/or properly direct property owner questions regarding financials, repairs, and general inquiries.
20%: Website Maintenance and Development – Property Management & Sales Support
● Post and update sales listings on the company website (WordPress).
● Routinely monitor the company website to ensure all links and postings are functioning properly.
● Engage potential property management and sales clients via social media, Google Ads, MailChimp, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
● High School diploma required.
● Associate’s or bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
● Minimum one-year office experience preferred.
● Proficient writer with the ability to compose concise, informational letters in a professional voice.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or Outlook Express.
● Knowledge in the AppFolio software system is a plus.
● Knowledge in the WordPress software system is a plus.
● General understanding of cash flow financials is a plus.
● Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments.
● Strong organizational skills with accurate attention to detail.
● Work independently when necessary while also working effectively in a team-oriented environment.
● Customer service experience and problem-solving capabilities.
Part-time role expected to take ~20 hours/week with consistent end-of-month deadlines. As noted, this role has the potential to become a full-time position depending on the candidate’s experience and/or success.
We offer a competitive hourly rate (commensurate with experience).