• Hands-on experience that will be a great foundation to your professional career,n the theater ,
or event production.
• The development of skills that will allow your professional resumé to stand out.
• Assist designers and technicians, including load-in, set construction, strike, light and sound boar
operation and running crew (both face to face and virtual).
• Serve as assistant stage manager on all full-length productions (face to face, and virtual).
• Maintain all theatre equipment including proper organization and storage of lighting and sound
instruments, cables and tools.
• Oversee regular maintenance of physical performance space and virtual performance space;
• Support other special tasks as needed.
• Free tickets to every AOH event.
• Monthly stipend of $100.00. College credit (when applicable).
Who you should be:
We are seeking interns who are interested in being a part of a company, and who may not share the same artistic values as the AOH, but who respect our mission. Interns need not possess any specific skills, though we are grateful for individuals who do have experience in the theater, or non-profit. We want interns who have a passion for creating theatre, and who are not afraid of hard work.
Covid Safety Protocol:
Ancram Opera House follows all guidelines as defined by the State of New York, the CDC, and when appropriate, Actor’s Equity Association.