Angels-Net Foundation’s Youth Educational Program seeks a part-time coordinator to begin immediately.
· Plan, organize and implement a wide variety of multifaceted programs and activities for kindergarten through 12th grade youth.
· Familiarity with development of remote and hybrid curriculum
· Use a task-oriented flexible and innovative approach to program planning.
· Meet with counselors/teachers to ensure youth activities are effectively implemented.
· Work well with diverse staff, community volunteers and parents to accomplish program goals.
· Recruit volunteers and design activities and schedules
· Plan team meetings and track students and volunteers’ hours and progress
· Connect with community members and partners to bring awareness to ANF Youth programs
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in education, human services, recreation 2-3 years’ experience in youth programming
· Thorough understanding of child and adolescent development
· Positive attitude ability to multi-task and work independently.
· Strong communication skills
· An Associate Degree will be considered with at least 4- 5 years youth programming experience.
Salary commensurate with experience and background