Anova Consulting Group provides voice of the customer market research services to a broad range of B2B technology companies. We are experiencing rapid growth and seek an exceptional individual for a part-time market research position in our technology practice.
We are looking for a strong candidate to conduct in-depth phone interviews with executive IT and line of business decision-makers on a part-time basis. Based in Brookline, MA, Anova Consulting Group offers top compensation and the ability to work from home. The selected candidate must be able to work flexibly on a project-by-project basis (monthly hours can vary significantly based on project demand) and will have:
· Prior professional work experience in technology or enterprise software is mandatory. Experience with platforms is preferred.
· A proven ability to understand the terminology used in the enterprise technology market.
· The desire to learn about a wide variety of companies and sectors within the B2B technology space.
· Strong academic credentials.
· Entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic.
· Excellent interpersonal phone skills (ability to be friendly and professional with interviewees over the phone).
· Ability to work independently (excellent time management skills and ability to meet research deadlines and respond to requests in a timely manner).
· Excellent communication skills (ability to clearly communicate the content and context of telephone interviews in written interview transcripts).
· Creativity and tenacity in research; can-do attitude; attention to detail; accountability for results; competitive nature.
· Executive interviewing and/or market research experience preferred.
Please do NOT apply if:
· You do not have prior work experience in the technology industry.
· You are not an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to set your own hours and work from home.
· You are shy about picking up the phone and calling people.
· Participating in project kick-off meetings to learn about consulting project objectives, interview questionnaires, and related deadlines.
· Calling executive-level target respondents to schedule interviews.
· Conducting in-depth interviews with executive-level target respondents via one-on-one phone calls.
· Writing and preparing interview transcripts.
· Delivering completed interview transcripts to Anova team leader on a timely basis.
This is an ideal position for late-stage professionals who want to stay involved on a part-time basis or parents who are juggling remote school and desire interesting part-time work.
Send a resume and cover letter to Jamie Zielinski at email@example.com. (Hint: We want to learn more about you and why you are applying in your cover letter, so please include one.) No phone calls please.
About Anova Consulting Group, LLC
Established in 2005, Anova Consulting Group is a leading market research and consulting firm focused on voice of the customer feedback. Anova has expertise in win/loss, client satisfaction, departed client, and intermediary perception analysis. By helping clients understand why they win, lose and retain business, Anova provides strategic perspectives to its clients, driving better decision-making, product development, sales effectiveness, client service, and continuous improvement.