The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems. A Full Stack Developer will be expected to undertake such duties as; Need to evaluate the performance of an application, testing and debugging software solutions, Ability to adapt learn new technologies as per business requirement.
· Build web applications using industry standards that include building Single Page Applications (SPA).
· Create and consume REST API’s and document the created API’s
· Perform Unit and Integration Testing of the application for both Backend and Frontend.
· Monitor error logs and is proactive in resolving issues before it becomes a work stoppage
· Continuous development through training and mentorship programs.
· Write SQL Queries based on the requirement and analyze them for performance enhancements.
· Work with customers domain experts to identify issues, find the root cause of the problems
You meet our “must haves” for this role if:
· Must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, and work experience.
· 0-3 years of software development with strong knowledge of the software development life cycle.
· Experience on relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
· Possess good problem-solving skills and excellent debugging skills.
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the responsibilities on coding, testing, and implementation of solutions within established standards and documentation guidelines.
· Must be an outstanding communicator, self-motivated and work independently with little or no supervision.
· Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
Plus, if you meet any of this requirement:
· Experience in Front-End technologies like Angular 8, TypeScript, Bootstrap.
· Experience with Cloud technologies – Azure.
· Working experience on Agile Scrum methodologies
· Exposure with source control tools (GitHub, TortoiseSVN and TFS).